Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas!!

Here's a photo from the Hancock Building train set. That's Hermey the dentist on the right. I watched the claymation "Rudolph" again this year, and his name is definitely "Hermey," not "Herbie." Hermey must be a life member of the ADA by now. I'll have to check with the membership department after the holidays.
"Blogger" has been going through some beta testing and conversions, and I haven't been able to blog any pictures for the past month. Today, the software seems to have healed itself, so I may be back in business. Thanks for your patience.
Let's hope we get some "flurries" today in Elburn, because I do miss the snow on Christmas. I don't miss the plowing operations, but a little snow would definitely make it feel more like Christmas in Elburn!