Friday, November 04, 2005

Don't Miss the Show!

A few years back, I was so busy that I simply failed to notice the beauty of fall. It seemed like I just turned around, the leaves were down, and all the branches were bare.
Ever since then, I promised myself that I wouldn't let that happen again. So, each year I try to get out with my camera and take colorful pictures of the changing leaves of autumn.
This picture is from a small woods located not in a county forest preserve, but right here in Elburn. It's always a great spot to take pictures, and then afterwards, to sit on a bench, breathe in the cool air and reflect.
My advice is to get outside, look around and enjoy the fall colors now. We are just a little past peak color, but the leaves will be gone before you know it. Don't miss the show like I did. Posted by Picasa