Monday, October 24, 2005

I'm Lovin' It!

PROCLAMATION
Whereas, Wednesday, October 26th, 2005 happens to be my 52nd birthday, and
Whereas, the Elburn McDonald's has also determined that day to be a day to "Treat Yourself!" at McDonald's, and
Whereas, I wish to share the celebration of my birthday with all of the residents of the Village of Elburn.
Therefore, I do hereby proclaim that all McDonald's hamburgers shall be sold for 49 cents each, and all McDonald's cheeseburgers shall be sold for 59 cents each on my birthday in Elburn.
In addition, the aforementioned proclamation shall be duly enforceable within the Village of Elburn for "One day only!"
Furthermore, a limit of 5 sandwiches total per customer per visit shall be deemed an adequate expression of birthday joy.
I do solemnly affix my blogging seal,
Mayor Jim Willey Posted by Picasa