Saturday, September 17, 2005

Marklund Strikes It Big!!

It was a pleasure for me to welcome a good crowd to Marklund's 2nd Annual September Fest. They asked me to be their honorary mayor for the afternoon, and let me throw out the first pitch at an energetic client t-ball game. I had never done anything like that before, and my wiffle ball toss sailed high and inside over the head of "Southpaw," the White Sox mascot. At least I didn't bounce it in.
Marklund provides an incredible service for their clients, and everyone who attended the festival enjoyed a wonderful day of sun and fun. It was an honor to be able to thank everyone for sharing their time and talents on behalf our greater community. Many hands make light work, and the people at Marklund do a wonderful job making everyone feel special. Posted by Picasa